We are currently hiring for fall, after school classes that begin on September 13.
If you ever wanted to teach and like to have fun while working with children, here is an opportunity for the right candidate. Our students are with us for only a couple hours a day – Mon – Thurs and we need Program Leaders who are upbeat and excited to inspire young minds. This is a great and rewarding position for amature high school student, a young adult or Grandparents. Must be dependable, have a driver’s license and transportation and the ability to pass a background check.
- Follow pre-planned curriculum programs – contribute ideas for future curriculum
- Plan for each day – setting up materials to complete the daily class
- Be upbeat – our children deserve the best of you!
- Be responsible and on time
- Clean up rooms the children have been in so each day they enter a clean environment
- Must be a people person – engaging with children and sometimes parents.
- Must be organized – able to look at the days curriculum and organize it quickly.
- Communication skills – should be able to adapt to different personalities
- Ability to keep a classroom under control – we have suggestions on ways to do this.
- Be energetic – motivate children in all activities
Competitive salary to commensurate with experience.
To apply for any position, put job title in subject line.
Send resume or email with Employment application to: Chester4him@aol.com