Hamilton Living Water Ministry, Inc., (HLWM), was founded in 1999 by United Methodist churches. Today we work to:
- bring people into active service into the community.
- provide the means to restore dignity and self-worth.
- offer the tools and guidance for education, moral values, and spiritual growth.
- provide a safe place to learn, grow and to care.
- Live out the love of Christ
- Enhance body, mind and spirit within our community
- Passion for all of God’s children
To make a positive impact on the lives of at-risk children, youth and families in Hamilton’s inner city by offering quality academic, community and spiritual enrichment programs designed to promote dignity and self-worth, provide hope for the future and encourage each of God’s children to reach their greatest potential.
Stepping out and making a difference in people’s lives.
Recognized by the United States Department of Justice, through the Weed and Seed program and the Hamilton City Police Department as a safe haven for children and youth and their families.